What is Undue Influence?
How does undue influence work? How much of a problem is undue influence in today’s world? What can we do about undue influence? We answer these questions and more.
How to spot a bamboozle, critical thinking, good emotional hygiene, and ways to protect yourself and others.
Journey to Autonomy
- 15mm napoleonic russian - artillery - art (20672)
- Corgi OOC OM43706 - BUT 9641T Trolleybus - Glasgow Corp. - A+ A+
- LEGO City Fire 60109 Fire Boat - Brand New
- Hasbro Transformers DOTM Voyager PREMIUM STARSCREAM Target Exclusive MISB Sealed
- 1 6 scale toy WWII - 77th Infantry Captain Sam - Wood & Metal M1 Carbine Rifle
- DC Sideshow Collectibles Superman Man Of Steel Premium Format 1 4 Scale Statue
- Aoshima 1924 Ace 1 16 Motorcycle Model Kit Japan Vintage Bike
- Tamiya 1 10 Rc TT-02RR Chassis Set Tuning- Kit, New Version 47382
- MJX Helicopter F47, F647 2.4Ghz, GYRO 4.5 Ch SERVOS and Single Blade, UK
- Autoart 1 18 Scale Diecast 73561 Jaguar D Type Short Nose Green Roundal Edition
- Premium ClassiXXs - Volkswagen Combi T3a Double Cabin - 1 43
- MEBETOYS 1 43 FORD FIESTA
- LEGO SUPER HEROES 76045 Kryptonite Interception Brand New & Sealed (Discontinued
- HOT Lot Various Bakugan Battle Brawlers With Cards Toys Random Send Gift Hobbies
The Secret World of Manipulation, Undue Influence and Brainwashing
by Jon Atack
We live in an age where unethical persuasion is applied every day, all day long, to bypass reasoning through direct appeals to our emotions. Throughout history, people have been unwittingly influenced to act against their own best interests. But today, even more sophisticated forms of influence are being devised, posing a significant threat to a free and open society. The knowledge in this book is vital for those who wish to help their loved ones spot, resist and escape from the many traps of undue influence in our world.
Millennium 06577 Snap-Fit Model with light & sound Falcon Revell klocpv1716-Models
Doing Right When What You’re Told to Do is Wrong
by Ira Chaleff
Torture in Abu Ghraib prison. Corporate fraud. Falsified records at Veterans Administration hospitals. Teachers pressured to feed test answers to students. These scandals could have been prevented if, early on, people had said no to their higher ups. In this timely new book, Ira Chaleff goes deeply into when and how to disobey inappropriate orders, reduce unacceptable risk, and find better ways to achieve legitimate goals.
We are surrounded by predators who want to control our thoughts and actions. Here we show you how to resist them.