What is Undue Influence?
How does undue influence work? How much of a problem is undue influence in today’s world? What can we do about undue influence? We answer these questions and more.
How to spot a bamboozle, critical thinking, good emotional hygiene, and ways to protect yourself and others.
Journey to Autonomy
- 1930s 1950s Vintage TOY DOLL'S HOUSE
- MINI COOPER S YACHTSMAN 2012 bluee Metallic - 1 43 - PREMIUM-X
- LEGO SUPER HEROES - 76056 Batman Rescue From Ra's Al Ghul New In Sealed Box
- Jakks Pacific WWE WWF Raw 10th Tenth Anniversary Jeff Hardy Action Figure
- 1 6 TWISTING TOYZ ITALIAN ALPINI MTN TROOPER BERETTA M-1938 SMG + STAND BBI DID
- TBLeague Phicen 1 6 Spartan Goddess of War Sixth Scale Action Figure PL2017-107
- TAMIYA 1 12th scale plastic model kawwasaki ninja zx-rr
- Carrera Evolution 27327 Porsche 917 30 Sunoco Donohue
- PEANUTS SNOOPY Jigsaw Puzzle 1500 Small pieces Snoopy A Big Tree
- TOP MARQUES 034C TOYOTA CELICA ST 185 model race car San Remo Auriol 1994 1 18
- Premium X - Fiat 500 Castagna EV 2009 - 1 43
- Porsche 911 991 Gt3 Cup 2017 Carrera Cup Promo Car 1 43 Spark
- LEGO City Police 60044 Mobile Police Unit - New - Slight Damage To Box
- MFT-F03 Transformers Seeker Acid Storm Sun Storm Amethyst Action Figure Set
The Secret World of Manipulation, Undue Influence and Brainwashing
by Jon Atack
We live in an age where unethical persuasion is applied every day, all day long, to bypass reasoning through direct appeals to our emotions. Throughout history, people have been unwittingly influenced to act against their own best interests. But today, even more sophisticated forms of influence are being devised, posing a significant threat to a free and open society. The knowledge in this book is vital for those who wish to help their loved ones spot, resist and escape from the many traps of undue influence in our world.
1 24 Real Sports Car Series No.85 Porsche 911GT3R Model Kit JP F S Fujimi Model klocpv1075-Cars
Doing Right When What You’re Told to Do is Wrong
by Ira Chaleff
Torture in Abu Ghraib prison. Corporate fraud. Falsified records at Veterans Administration hospitals. Teachers pressured to feed test answers to students. These scandals could have been prevented if, early on, people had said no to their higher ups. In this timely new book, Ira Chaleff goes deeply into when and how to disobey inappropriate orders, reduce unacceptable risk, and find better ways to achieve legitimate goals.
We are surrounded by predators who want to control our thoughts and actions. Here we show you how to resist them.