What is Undue Influence?
How does undue influence work? How much of a problem is undue influence in today’s world? What can we do about undue influence? We answer these questions and more.
How to spot a bamboozle, critical thinking, good emotional hygiene, and ways to protect yourself and others.
Journey to Autonomy
- Classic Metal Warhammer Sigmar Choas Champion of Slaanesh BNIB OOP
- IMAI Captain Scarlet Spectrum Pursuit Vehicle Plastic Model Kit Brand New Unused
- Carrera GO Final Lap 62365
- LEGO 6869 Super Heroes Avengers Quinjet Aerial Battle NEW & SEALED
- 71320 TRANSFORMERS MASTER PIECE MP-42 Cordon with coin MISB Robot Police Car
- GI Joe Three Vintage 1988 Cobra Toxo Vipers 100% Complete Free Shipping
- Marvel Legends Sandman Series Symbiote Spider-Man Action Figure
- FBF8 809S Aerial Video Shark Aircraft 360 Degree Rolling 0.3MP 20MIN Drone
- Playgo My Hairdressing Desk Kids Girls Dressing Table Make Up Toy Mirror 7840
- Classic Carlectables 1 43 Tony Longhurst Ford Falcon EA & EL Signed Castrol
- ROAD SIGNATURE - 1967 VOLKSWAGEN BEETLE - 1 18 SCALE MODEL CAR - 92079
- LEGO Super Heroes Spider Mech vs. Venom 76115
- PUTITTO Series Re ZERO -Starting Life in Another World- Vol. 2 Ver. 8 pc
- DID 1 6 scale WWII US Army 77th Infantry Division Captain Sam NIB
- Neca Jaeger Gipsy Danger Pacific Rim
- Vintage Retro British Telephone Model Money Box Tin Plate Ornament Gift
The Secret World of Manipulation, Undue Influence and Brainwashing
by Jon Atack
We live in an age where unethical persuasion is applied every day, all day long, to bypass reasoning through direct appeals to our emotions. Throughout history, people have been unwittingly influenced to act against their own best interests. But today, even more sophisticated forms of influence are being devised, posing a significant threat to a free and open society. The knowledge in this book is vital for those who wish to help their loved ones spot, resist and escape from the many traps of undue influence in our world.
Propo IV KO80700 BNIB Esprit KO klbvuv2025-Receivers & Transmitters
Doing Right When What You’re Told to Do is Wrong
by Ira Chaleff
Torture in Abu Ghraib prison. Corporate fraud. Falsified records at Veterans Administration hospitals. Teachers pressured to feed test answers to students. These scandals could have been prevented if, early on, people had said no to their higher ups. In this timely new book, Ira Chaleff goes deeply into when and how to disobey inappropriate orders, reduce unacceptable risk, and find better ways to achieve legitimate goals.
We are surrounded by predators who want to control our thoughts and actions. Here we show you how to resist them.