What is Undue Influence?
How does undue influence work? How much of a problem is undue influence in today’s world? What can we do about undue influence? We answer these questions and more.
How to spot a bamboozle, critical thinking, good emotional hygiene, and ways to protect yourself and others.
Journey to Autonomy
- METAL LEAD PAINTED BASED MIXED SOLDIERS ROMANS MILITARY WAR GAMES
- (S) dinky SPECTRUM PURSUIT VEHICLE SPV - 104 BODY LOT X4
- LEGO 40223 - Santa Christmas Snow Globe - Limited Edition - New MIB
- blueDGEON Robots in Disguise MOSC RiD Transformers
- Vintage palitoy action man carded Grenadier Guards 1973
- Extremely Rare Batman Animated Series Robin Dragster New Contents Sealed
- Hobbyboss 1 35 - Soviet T-28medium Tank (welded) - 135 T28 Welded Medium Model
- HooBen RC Elephant Tank Ferdinant Infrared Recoil Static 1 16 Model Plastic Part
- 6808 Gift WIFI Foldable FPV Drone Hover Selfie 2.4G 4CH 6-Axis 1080P Quadcopter
- Porsche 911 Carrera Coupe Sc G Model 1978 - 1983 India Red - Minichamps 1 43
- BEST MODEL BT9528 LOLA T70 COUPE' N.42 WINNER TOURIST TROPHY 1968 D. HULME 1 43
- 1 43 Scale Mercedes Benz 0319 Bus (2 tone bluee) by Schuco Art.no 02814
- LEGO Star Wars First Order Snowspeeder (75100) New and Sealed
- The Shield WWE Mattel Elite Series 25 26 Dean Ambpink Seth Rollins Roman Reigns
The Secret World of Manipulation, Undue Influence and Brainwashing
by Jon Atack
We live in an age where unethical persuasion is applied every day, all day long, to bypass reasoning through direct appeals to our emotions. Throughout history, people have been unwittingly influenced to act against their own best interests. But today, even more sophisticated forms of influence are being devised, posing a significant threat to a free and open society. The knowledge in this book is vital for those who wish to help their loved ones spot, resist and escape from the many traps of undue influence in our world.
Unpainted 1 12th scale bust kit Nutsplanet Succubus klocpv1441-Models
Doing Right When What You’re Told to Do is Wrong
by Ira Chaleff
Torture in Abu Ghraib prison. Corporate fraud. Falsified records at Veterans Administration hospitals. Teachers pressured to feed test answers to students. These scandals could have been prevented if, early on, people had said no to their higher ups. In this timely new book, Ira Chaleff goes deeply into when and how to disobey inappropriate orders, reduce unacceptable risk, and find better ways to achieve legitimate goals.
We are surrounded by predators who want to control our thoughts and actions. Here we show you how to resist them.