What is Undue Influence?
How does undue influence work? How much of a problem is undue influence in today’s world? What can we do about undue influence? We answer these questions and more.
How to spot a bamboozle, critical thinking, good emotional hygiene, and ways to protect yourself and others.
Journey to Autonomy
- Games Workshop Vampire Lord on Nightmare Steed Mannfred von Carstein Pro Painted
- Remote RC Car RTR Associated Qualifier Series Rtr Apex 4Wd Scion Racing Touring
- EDEN MY FIRST 1ST CHRISTMAS BABY DOLL THERMAL RATTLE STUFFED ANIMAL PLUSH TOY
- SG700 2.0MP Camera Wifi FPV Foldable 6-Axis Gyro Optical Flow Positioning Y8N6
- Exoto John Woolfe Racing Bartoletti 306 2 Car Transporter 1 43 EXO00040
- Best Model LOLA T70 Coupe 1000 Km Spa 1968 Epstein - Liddell 9158 1 43
The Secret World of Manipulation, Undue Influence and Brainwashing
by Jon Atack
We live in an age where unethical persuasion is applied every day, all day long, to bypass reasoning through direct appeals to our emotions. Throughout history, people have been unwittingly influenced to act against their own best interests. But today, even more sophisticated forms of influence are being devised, posing a significant threat to a free and open society. The knowledge in this book is vital for those who wish to help their loved ones spot, resist and escape from the many traps of undue influence in our world.
SUPERKINGS MISS EMBASSY POWERBOAT FORD A SERIES TRANSPORTER K-27 MATCHBOX klfxhn5616-Vintage Manufacture
Used: An item that has been previously used. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of ... Read moreabout the condition
|Series:||Matchbox Superkings||Vehicle Make:||Ford|
|Country/Region of Manufacture:||United Kingdom||MPN:||K-27|
Doing Right When What You’re Told to Do is Wrong
by Ira Chaleff
Torture in Abu Ghraib prison. Corporate fraud. Falsified records at Veterans Administration hospitals. Teachers pressured to feed test answers to students. These scandals could have been prevented if, early on, people had said no to their higher ups. In this timely new book, Ira Chaleff goes deeply into when and how to disobey inappropriate orders, reduce unacceptable risk, and find better ways to achieve legitimate goals.