What is Undue Influence?
How does undue influence work? How much of a problem is undue influence in today’s world? What can we do about undue influence? We answer these questions and more.
How to spot a bamboozle, critical thinking, good emotional hygiene, and ways to protect yourself and others.
Journey to Autonomy
- Play Dice 5pcs set Grinning Resin Skull Tower Table Games For Travel Accessories
- Aston Martin DB9 Spider Zagato Centennial (2013) Resin Model Car 50108-071
- VW Passat 1975 orange, Model Car 1 43 Maxichamps
- Job Lot Of Lego 14.5kgs With Extras
- Signed Jim “The Anvil” Neidhart Mattel Elite 43 WWE (damaged box)
- 12-inch Action Figure Dolls Casually Cool Outfits Clothes Clothing Set 1 6 Scale
- Bandai Tamashii Super Robot Chogokin Mazinger Z KOTETSU JEEG color figure Japan
- 28mm Bolt Action Chain Of Command US Infantry & Sniper Team 12 Figures N1
- Traxxas Body, Ford Bronco (clear, requires painting) - Z-TRX8010
The Secret World of Manipulation, Undue Influence and Brainwashing
by Jon Atack
We live in an age where unethical persuasion is applied every day, all day long, to bypass reasoning through direct appeals to our emotions. Throughout history, people have been unwittingly influenced to act against their own best interests. But today, even more sophisticated forms of influence are being devised, posing a significant threat to a free and open society. The knowledge in this book is vital for those who wish to help their loved ones spot, resist and escape from the many traps of undue influence in our world.
Porsche 911 GT3 Rsr No. 12h 2007 71 Sebring klfxhn9782-Sport Cars & Touring Cars
Doing Right When What You’re Told to Do is Wrong
by Ira Chaleff
Torture in Abu Ghraib prison. Corporate fraud. Falsified records at Veterans Administration hospitals. Teachers pressured to feed test answers to students. These scandals could have been prevented if, early on, people had said no to their higher ups. In this timely new book, Ira Chaleff goes deeply into when and how to disobey inappropriate orders, reduce unacceptable risk, and find better ways to achieve legitimate goals.
We are surrounded by predators who want to control our thoughts and actions. Here we show you how to resist them.