What is Undue Influence?
How does undue influence work? How much of a problem is undue influence in today’s world? What can we do about undue influence? We answer these questions and more.
How to spot a bamboozle, critical thinking, good emotional hygiene, and ways to protect yourself and others.
Journey to Autonomy
- Knowing the Rising Card by Will Ayling - Book
- Vallejo Model color Set - WWII German Camouflage (x16)
- Wltoys F8 Dobi Robo3 Intelligent Humanoid Voice Control Multifunction RC Robot
- Lego Jurassic World Stygimoloch Breakout 75927 Playset Toy
- WWF Freddy Blassie LJN Wrestling Hulk Hogan Rowdy Piper Macho Man Lot Of 6
- 3R 1 6 JP638 IJA 32nd Army 24th Div - Private Takuya Hayashi_ Box _WWII 3R033Z
- Ant-Man 2 - Ant-Man 1 10 Scale Statue - Iron Studios Free Shipping
- My Many Coloured Days Kit (Scarves, CD, & Board Book). arts education IDEAS
- LOOKSMART LS18RC09 Ferrari 488 GT3 Red Red C SHOWCASE 1 18 MODEL DIE CAST
- French Dinky Toys Atlas Edition Diecast Renault 16; No. 537 New Unopened
- Opel Ascona B Gr.2 Venere Rally Monte Carlo 1981 1 43 NEO Resin R21
- Rare Vintage LEGO Set no9
- Royce Gracie - With White Gi - ROUND 5 MMA - UFC Ultimate Collector Series 4
- New Kaiyodo Godzilla 1984 Soft Vinyl Kit 1 400 F S
- 1995 Kellogg's Batman Forever Factory Box Flats, Kilmer, O'Donnell, Carrey (3)
- 1950s Mechanical Battery Operated Lady
The Secret World of Manipulation, Undue Influence and Brainwashing
by Jon Atack
We live in an age where unethical persuasion is applied every day, all day long, to bypass reasoning through direct appeals to our emotions. Throughout history, people have been unwittingly influenced to act against their own best interests. But today, even more sophisticated forms of influence are being devised, posing a significant threat to a free and open society. The knowledge in this book is vital for those who wish to help their loved ones spot, resist and escape from the many traps of undue influence in our world.
NEW POWER RANGERS EASTER TOY GIFT ACTION TOYS BIRTHDAY PLAY SET FIGURE BASKET klfxhn10616-Mixed Lots
Doing Right When What You’re Told to Do is Wrong
by Ira Chaleff
Torture in Abu Ghraib prison. Corporate fraud. Falsified records at Veterans Administration hospitals. Teachers pressured to feed test answers to students. These scandals could have been prevented if, early on, people had said no to their higher ups. In this timely new book, Ira Chaleff goes deeply into when and how to disobey inappropriate orders, reduce unacceptable risk, and find better ways to achieve legitimate goals.
We are surrounded by predators who want to control our thoughts and actions. Here we show you how to resist them.